I crashed, burned, and DNF’d my first ultramarathon in an epic way. So in retrospect, yeah, there are a lot of things I wish I knew before my first ultra. And if you have found yourself here with your first ultra looming in the distance, I hope that my “I wish I knew then what I know now” tips can help you reach that finish line successfully.

I crashed, burned, and DNF’d my first ultramarathon in an epic way. So in retrospect, yeah, there are a lot of things I wish I knew before my first ultra. And if you have found yourself here with your first ultra looming in the distance, I hope that my “I wish I knew then what I know now” tips can help you reach that finish line successfully.

Source : soleshaping - fitness-professionals - Pinterest Bridge

0 comments:



Copyright © 2019 - Analyz.fun